Women are often cautious of their figure. There are some phases of the women’ life when they can’t help gaining weight. But they can work towards controlling it. These mainly include the postpartum period (when you have just delivered a baby) and menopause. There are certain ailments which are only common among women, for instance, thyroid, cellulite issues, migraine, etc.
Here are some tips that help women lose weight with the help of Weight Training Program
Weight Training for Women
· Weight training is one of the important types of workouts. They must be done very carefully. This is because if they are not done with the right technique, the results can be dangerous. Given below are some tips that would help the women just beginning with the weight training.
· The first & foremost thing to understand is that you must do these sort exercises under proper professional training. You can’t just jump start them without any guidance.
· Do not force your body suddenly. You should workout say 15 minutes the first day and then keep adding 5 minutes to it every day.
· Similarly, you should step by step pick out the intensity levels of exercises. Starting with the basic ones, gradually move towards the intensive ones.
· In the same flow, cut your diet slowly. You should do it may 100 calories per day. You must never go below 700 calories per day.
· You must check with your physician if you are fit to take up the intensive workouts.
Along with weight training for women, you should have some natural diet supplements like acai berry. This is superfood from Amazon forests in Brazil that is quite rich in the anti oxidants, fiber and healthy fatty acids. They naturally suppress your appetite, flush away the undigested food & the toxins and loosen the fat cells. Besides, it also gives you the strength & stamina to put into the workouts. Especially for women this fruit is advisable because it aids in facing the issues related to postpartum phase and the menopause.